Canon PIXMA MG2520 Setup, Scanner Driver Download, IJ Setup Pixma, Canon Start Setup User Manual Installations and Wireless Setup For Mac, Windows – The Canon MG2520 showcases a built-in Wi-Fi recipient when it come to printing in addition to scanning. Along with a normal USB link, Quickly share the actual printing device along with various other computer system systems on your own residence network. Concerning the cordless printing, the MG2520 offers cordless scanning, along with network scanning that permits you to provide scans right to any type of network folder. In addition, the printing device deals with both Google Cloud Printing along with AirPrint as well as the Easy Image Print app. The scanner enables you to scan in addition to duplicate paperwork in addition to images. The PIXMA MG2520 offers Auto Photo Fix II which will certainly make your current images look their finest. On top of that, the computer system software supplies filtration impacts like fisheye, mini, together with plaything web cam to boost creative thinking to your pictures.
The Canon PIXMA MG2520 has My Image Garden software that puts all your favored printing features, such as Unique Filters in addition to Full HD Flick Print2, in one easy software application. Celebrate your dynamic memories by developing customized prints from your bonanza of pictures as well as video clips. My Image Garden3 similarly helps you organize your images with routine sight and face recommendation. And also, imaginative templates in different shade combinations and also patterns assist to influence your picture jobs. On top of that, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4 where you could download and install unique ingenious tasks in addition to material. Complete HD Motion image Print2 transforms your recommended HD flick clips recorded with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cams and also VIXIA electronic cameras right into beautiful prints.
If you want to Print both high-quality images along with crisp data, the PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system incorporates color ink for lively colors and black pigment ink for sharp message. It allows you generate lovely prints at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1 utilizing FINE print head technology. The elegant Canon 2520 MG Series has a portable body, so it fits practically throughout your home. Along with the Peaceful Setting allows you print anytime without bothering with troubling those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On attribute promptly powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or paper to be published. In fact, the Canon PIXMA MG2520 is a qualified silver EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Analysis Tool) imaging device.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Manual Setup Instructions
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG 2520 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Review
- Standard Ink Cartridges
- PG-545 (Black)
- CL-546 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges
- PG-545XL (Black)
- CL-546XL (Colour)
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm|
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi|
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print2, Special Filters, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds5|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Colour Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Manual Setup Instructions
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 For Mac?
- Download the file MG2520.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 For Windows?
- Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file Canon MG2520.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How To Wireless Setup Canon Pixma MG2520
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG2520.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printing Does Not Start
- Make sure that the power plug is securely plugged in, then press the ON button to turn the machine on.
While the ON lamp is flashing, the machine is initializing. Wait until the ON lamp stops flashing and remains lit.
- When printing large data such as a photo or graphics, it may take longer to start printing. While the lamp is flashing, the computer is processing data and sending it to the machine. Wait until printing starts.
- Make sure that the machine is connected to your computer properly.
When the machine is connected to your computer with a USB cable, make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged in to the machine and the computer, then check the followings:
- If you are using a relay device such as a USB hub, disconnect it, connect the machine directly to the computer, and try printing again. If printing starts normally, there is a problem with the relay device.Consult the reseller of the relay device for details.
- There could also be a problem with the USB cable. Replace the USB cable and try printing again.
When you use the machine over LAN, make sure that the machine is set up to be used over network correctly.
- Is the access point mode enabled?
When you print using a mode other than the access point mode, disable the access point mode in advance.
- If you are printing from the computer and there are any unnecessary print jobs, delete them.
Deleting the Undesired Print Job
- Make sure that your machine‘s name is selected in the Print dialog box.
The machine will not print properly if you are using a printer driver for a different printer.
Make sure that “Canon XXX series Printer” (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name) is selected in the Print dialog box.
- To make the machine the one selected by default, select Set as Default Printer.
- Check6 Configure the printer port appropriately.
Make sure that the printer port is configured appropriately.
- Log on as a user account with administrator privilege.
- Select items as shown below.
- In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select Control Panel from the Settings charm on Desktop > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- In Windows 7, select Devices and Printers from the Start menu.
- In Windows Vista, select the Start menu > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers.
- In Windows XP, select the Start menu > Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Printers and Faxes.
- Open the properties of the printer driver for the machine.
- In Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, right-click the “Canon XXX Printer” icon (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name), then select Printer properties.
- In Windows Vista or Windows XP, right-click the “Canon XXX Printer” icon (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name), then select Properties.
- Click the Ports tab to confirm the port settings.
Make sure that a port named “USBnnn” (where “n” is a number) with “Canon XXX Printer” appearing in the Printer column is selected for Print to the following port(s).
- When the machine is used over LAN, the port name of the machine is displayed as “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx”. “xxx xxx xxx” is the character string generated from the MAC address or a character string specified by the user when setting up the machine.
- If the setting is incorrect: Reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Printing does not start even though the machine is connected to the computer using a USB cable and the port named “USBnnn” is selected: In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select My Printer on the Start screen to start My Printer. If My Printer is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “My Printer“.Set the correct printer port on Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the correct printer port, then select your machine‘s name.In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, click Start and select All Programs, Canon Utilities, Canon My Printer, Canon My Printer, then select Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the correct printer port, then select your machine‘s name.If the problem is not resolved, reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Printing does not start even though the port named “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx” is selected when the machine is used over LAN: Launch IJ Network Tool, and select “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx” as you confirmed in step 4, then associate the port with the printer using Associate Port in the Settings menu.If the problem is not resolved, reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Is the size of the print data extremely large?
Click Print Options on the Page Setup sheet on the printer driver. Then, set Prevention of Print Data Lossin the displayed dialog to On.
* When On is selected for Prevention of Print Data Loss, print quality may be reduced.
- Restart your computer if you are printing from the computer.
Canon PIXMA MG 2520 Driver and Software Download
|Drivers and OS||Version||SIZE||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series MP Drivers – (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows/Vista/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows/Vista/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|