Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Pixma, Canon Start Setup Instruction Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The trendy Canon PIXMA MG2525 has a small body, so it fits virtually throughout your home. Total HD Movie Print2 transforms your favorite HD movie clips recorded with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras and also VIXIA electronic cam right into appealing prints! And also the Quiet Mode allows you print anytime without stressing over disturbing those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On feature immediately powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or paper to be published. Actually, the PIXMA MG2525 is a qualified silver EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) imaging device. Canon PIXMA MG2525 is an affordable All-In-One printer for when you simply should merely print, without giving up replicate as well as scanning capacities should certainly you require them.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system integrates shade ink for fantastic colors and also black pigment ink for a sharp message. Canon pixma MG2525 Driver It lets you produce lovely prints at home with an optimal print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1using FINE print head contemporary technology. This Canon All-In-On makes it really simple to print records along with it also maintains XL ink cartridges so you could replace them much less usually. Canon MG2525 Auto Power On adjustments the printer on for you when it finds a print work, and also it in addition has a quiet setting if you are printing late during the evening. It is just the very best measurement in addition to has each of one of the most efficient functions. Print promptly with fast print prices of 8.0 ipm(B&W) as well as 4.0 ipm (Color), while valuing an optimal print resolution of 4800 dpi.
The PIXMA MG2525 Series has Software My Image Garden software that positions all your recommended printing qualities, such as Special Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print2, in one problem-free software application. Memorialize your vibrant memories by generating personalized prints from your gold mine of photos along with videos. My Image Garden3also help you arrange your images with routine sight as well as face suggestion. Canon MG2525 Driver Plus, innovative styles in many shade mixes and patterns aid to affect your photo tasks. In addition, you’ll have ease of access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install and set up unique, cutting-edge jobs together with material.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2525 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2525 Manual Setup Instructions
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Review
- Standard Ink Cartridges
- PG-545 (Black)
- CL-546 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges
- PG-545XL (Black)
- CL-546XL (Colour)
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Download
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm|
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi|
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print2, Special Filters, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds5|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Colour Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Manual Setup Instructions
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 For Mac?
- Download the file MG2525.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 For Windows?
- Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file Canon MG2525.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How To Wireless Setup Canon Pixma MG2525
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG2525.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printing Does Not Start
- Make sure that the power plug is securely plugged in, then press the ON button to turn the machine on.
While the ON lamp is flashing, the machine is initializing. Wait until the ON lamp stops flashing and remains lit.
- When printing large data such as a photo or graphics, it may take longer to start printing. While the lamp is flashing, the computer is processing data and sending it to the machine. Wait until printing starts.
- Make sure that the machine is connected to your computer properly.
When the machine is connected to your computer with a USB cable, make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged in to the machine and the computer, then check the followings:
- If you are using a relay device such as a USB hub, disconnect it, connect the machine directly to the computer, and try printing again. If printing starts normally, there is a problem with the relay device.Consult the reseller of the relay device for details.
- There could also be a problem with the USB cable. Replace the USB cable and try printing again.
When you use the machine over LAN, make sure that the machine is set up to be used over network correctly.
- Is the access point mode enabled?
When you print using a mode other than the access point mode, disable the access point mode in advance.
- If you are printing from the computer and there are any unnecessary print jobs, delete them.
Deleting the Undesired Print Job
- Make sure that your machine‘s name is selected in the Print dialog box.
The machine will not print properly if you are using a printer driver for a different printer.
Make sure that “Canon XXX series Printer” (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name) is selected in the Print dialog box.
- To make the machine the one selected by default, select Set as Default Printer.
- Check6 Configure the printer port appropriately.
Make sure that the printer port is configured appropriately.
- Log on as a user account with administrator privilege.
- Select items as shown below.
- In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select Control Panel from the Settings charm on Desktop > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- In Windows 7, select Devices and Printers from the Start menu.
- In Windows Vista, select the Start menu > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers.
- In Windows XP, select the Start menu > Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Printers and Faxes.
- Open the properties of the printer driver for the machine.
- In Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, right-click the “Canon XXX Printer” icon (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name), then select Printer properties.
- In Windows Vista or Windows XP, right-click the “Canon XXX Printer” icon (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name), then select Properties.
- Click the Ports tab to confirm the port settings.
Make sure that a port named “USBnnn” (where “n” is a number) with “Canon XXX Printer” appearing in the Printer column is selected for Print to the following port(s).
- When the machine is used over LAN, the port name of the machine is displayed as “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx”. “xxx xxx xxx” is the character string generated from the MAC address or a character string specified by the user when setting up the machine.
- If the setting is incorrect: Reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Printing does not start even though the machine is connected to the computer using a USB cable and the port named “USBnnn” is selected: In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select My Printer on the Start screen to start My Printer. If My Printer is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “My Printer“.Set the correct printer port on Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the correct printer port, then select your machine‘s name.In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, click Start and select All Programs, Canon Utilities, Canon My Printer, Canon My Printer, then select Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the correct printer port, then select your machine‘s name.If the problem is not resolved, reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Printing does not start even though the port named “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx” is selected when the machine is used over LAN: Launch IJ Network Tool, and select “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx” as you confirmed in step 4, then associate the port with the printer using Associate Port in the Settings menu.If the problem is not resolved, reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Is the size of the print data extremely large?
Click Print Options on the Page Setup sheet on the printer driver. Then, set Prevention of Print Data Lossin the displayed dialog to On.
* When On is selected for Prevention of Print Data Loss, print quality may be reduced.
- Restart your computer if you are printing from the computer.
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Driver and Software Download
|Drivers and OS||Version||SIZE||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series MP Drivers – (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows/Vista/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows/Vista/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|